Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Going under..

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just how "new" is the new Evanescence song being played on Australian radio?

    I think I remember you liking them, shatz?

    Well, when was the song released? And what album is it from.. I could look it up, but I'm lazy.. plus I wanted to surf and post on Acrop for once [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imaslave4junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    920
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    umm that song is pretty old, its been playin for about a month or two...and the cd its on is fallen...but maybe shatzy can tell ya exactly when lol

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Shatzy loves Evanesence. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Anyhow I think the song you may be refering to is from the Movie DareDevil. It is a few months old. I personally think the rock. Though I have always been partial to lady singers. Maybe we can talk Shatzy out of her front row and back stage passes to them?? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imaslave4junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    920
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the song thats on the daredevil soundtrack is their first single which icant think of the name right now...

  5. #5
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Do you mean they have another single hit out? Or were you just repeating what I had said. Oh by the way I miss the mouse.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah.. that's Bring Me To LIfe...
    I know that ones been out for a while..
    I'm talking bout Going Under (the topic name [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    I probably should have made that more clear..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imaslave4junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    920
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cyalaytr:
    Do you mean they have another single hit out? Or were you just repeating what I had said. Oh by the way I miss the mouse.
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">yes they have another hit single out...

    and ill change the mouse back soon [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SProxmysocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    1,994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like that song....haha yes its called Going Under

  9. #9
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Ahhhhhhh that one is from the same album... "Fallen"

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fallen, eh? Looks like I'll be buying that albm sometime soon..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Or downloading/copying cause I have no money..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •